Little Helpers




I have had a lot of little helpers around here. My kids have always wanted to peel carrots, but I didn't like them using the traditional peeler. I asked my friend over at Owlhaven and she recommended the peeler that you see in William's hand. They are much safer to handle and easy for the little kids. So, these two got busy while Caleb finished his schoolwork and Bryn was practicing piano...and though Judah is in the picture, I told him that he has to wait until he is at least five. So dinner tonight will be a roast and carrots and potatoes peeled by my youngsters. Joining all the kitchen fun is better than the best of toys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?