Update


Today, I officially take a leave of absence from my job as a lactation counselor at the health department. I am needed to take some time off to give my kids more of my time...specifically Caleb who is needing it. Our behavioral analyst had suggested me taking more time off...it is such a pivotal point with Caleb's health right now. We are progressing so quickly with changes...it has been awesome. The work between the analyst and the psychiatrist has been life changing. So, my goal is to be home for now....very excited, with a tinge of sadness because I truly love my job.

We sold three of our baby goats this past weekend...Dominic, Otto and Oscar found new homes in Bunnell. The family who took them were so excited and so were we. They were getting into all of Matt's new plants in the garden, so it was a good time to leave. Having the goats was such a fun experience for us...they loved holding them, feeding them...and then later on, chasing them.

The weather is getting warm around here...had to turn the air conditioner on the other day for a few hours. The temperature in our upstairs bedroom got way too hot, so we had to turn it on for the first time. Which is really good, since we are in the first week of April. Our electric bill still should be low this month...which is so nice to save that money. The kids are looking forward to the warmer weather... Bryn is already making plans for water aerobics with my mom, and they are gearing up for swim team this summer. And I am looking forward to the beach days ahead.

Other than that, all is quiet here. Matt left for two days on a business trip to Miami...which was fun for the kids, since we all camped out in the family room. We are heading towards the end of the school year...the kids are getting antsy and ready to finish. I, on the other hand, am already looking at next year's curriculum and started to buy books on ebay. It's never ending for the this homeschool teacher :)

That's all for now. Enjoy the pic of my sweet boy goofing off the other day in his new sunglasses. Be blessed today!


40 bag challenge:23 (garage sale next weekend)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?