These Moments...


...that I most enjoy. Busy morning here at the Reynolds Nation. I had pumpkin bread baking in the oven, and the older kids were working hard at their schoolwork at the table. I turned around and saw William working hard on a puzzle on the floor. I love having these types of educational toys for the kids around the house, to be used at their leisure. And I love even more that my kids are drawn to these type of things. If you haven't made your home open for your kids to play and learn, then make some changes. We have so many things for my kids to pull out and enjoy. I love that my kids are not in front of the television or video games all day. I love that they use their minds to construct things. It's a good life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?