Favorite Things 8





I thought I would take a moment and tell you about a favorite game that we have. We have had this game for years, because I know Bryn played it when she was a beginner reader. The game is Boggle Jr...and it is super fun and helpful for your child who is just learning to read. Obviously it is self-explanatory...they pull a card and then they have to spell it out with the letter cubes. All the words are K and 1st grade level and include various spelling challenges. The cool thing about this game is that it can be played with the parent right across from them at the table, or even when the mom is making dinner and the child is in the dining room. I just help and encourage along the way. It is is super cheap, and you fill their game quota (my kids are always wanting to play games). Give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?