My Banana Boy

I know, odd picture. Why would I post a picture of the banana sticker? I had to take a moment and post a picture for my memory. So one day I don't forget about my little blond boy who would always hand me a sticker from his banana. Sometimes I would have several stickers. And other times he would give them to me and later take them away. I would proudly wear them on my shirt all day. I have had strangers come up to me and cashiers at the local store question why I have a banana sticker on my shirt. Each stickers was a reminder of my little boy who one day won't be little anymore. Most days he eats an average 2 bananas...and other days he has been known to eat 3 or 4. He loves bananas. And he loves to share his stickers with his Mama. I love this boy, Judah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?