Like Father Like Son

Here are my two boys...the man that I love and my special boy, William. They are at Nana's today....aka Matt's mom...putting some furniture together that we bought last week on our fabulous trip to my favorite, favorite, favorite store, IKEA, But the best thing about this picture is that my husband does not need William's help. He will probably be more of a hindrance than anything. But Matt knows too...learned from his own dad...that you have to teach them by working with them. So, they tromped off early this morning...ready to tackle the world, together. It's these moments that my husband remembers with his own dad...and my William will remember with his.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?