Out of My Mouth

I have noticed in my years of parenting that I sometimes say the funniest things...things that you will probably never hear again. So, I wrote a few down for you that you may enjoy...

Sit down and take your pants off.

No leg fighting.

Don't lick the floor.

Don't touch each other's castles.

Don't let me have to chase you.

Are you allowed to take scissors hidden in your shirt into another room?

We don't break ice with knives.

Go to your own bed and be scared!

Put the gun down while you wash the table.

What have you heard come out of your mouth lately???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?