New School Shoes

I love this picture...my mother-in-law took it last night. She had the boys overnight...can we all say, AAAAHHHHH! It is totally relaxing at my house when you take the "ENERGY" out. I love this one night every few weeks were we can a bit of a break. But this visit had a purpose...she took them back to school shopping! She took the girls already, the two boys went last night and Caleb is next to have a special one on one time with Nana (he thrives on the one on one). The boys got new shoes, and Nana has told me that they can't wait to show us. I just love their little faces on this picture...love my boys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?