Friday, October 14, 2011
Happy Friday everyone!!! Love Friday, don't you? Not because it's the end of my work week...that seems to never happen...but it does mean that Matt will be home for two days and not locked up in his office (OK, it's not that bad). So, I always get excited for the weekend...especially after a busy week like this past one. Matt was training new agents...which means...he is super busy, super tired and just plain worn out. I am glad the week is over for him...and for us :)
1. Super thankful for God's grace...his abundant grace. He is so patient with me. Anytime I think I have it all figured out, I really don't.
2. I am thankful for the upcoming cooler weather...not too cool, but enough to allow me to open my windows for a few days.
3. I am thankful for almost completing our first unit in Tapestry of Grace. Can't believe it has gone by so fast...and I am loving this curriculum more each day.
4. So thankful for my sweet husband...how many times can I say he is such a hard worker. He works all day and then some more when he gets home...provider must be his middle name.
5. Thankful for all the changes God is swirling around us...anticipating a great future ahead. His plan is higher than mine.