Happy Friday everyone!!! Love Friday, don't you? Not because it's the end of my work week...that seems to never happen...but it does mean that Matt will be home for two days and not locked up in his office (OK, it's not that bad). So, I always get excited for the weekend...especially after a busy week like this past one. Matt was training new agents...which means...he is super busy, super tired and just plain worn out. I am glad the week is over for him...and for us :)
1. Super thankful for God's grace...his abundant grace. He is so patient with me. Anytime I think I have it all figured out, I really don't.
2. I am thankful for the upcoming cooler weather...not too cool, but enough to allow me to open my windows for a few days.
3. I am thankful for almost completing our first unit in Tapestry of Grace. Can't believe it has gone by so fast...and I am loving this curriculum more each day.
4. So thankful for my sweet husband...how many times can I say he is such a hard worker. He works all day and then some more when he gets home...provider must be his middle name.
5. Thankful for all the changes God is swirling around us...anticipating a great future ahead. His plan is higher than mine.
Popular posts from this blog
Who knew...16 years ago this journey would look like this? Sixteen years ago these kids weren't even alive...lol. Our oldest actually took the picture, as she was on her way to class at college. Now, truth be told...this picture took several times to take. No, we weren't waiting for any babies to smile...just for my youngest, yes my 10 year old, to get himself together. He still has a funky look on his face, but I will take it. Not everyone is happy all the time. And one day we will laugh at this picture and all of Judah's antics. These treasures have made this journey incredibly difficult, but it's been worth every step. I am so blessed to be their mom. And glad that I get to be their mom. Blessings on this next year!
This girl has been caught taking selfies on our cameras. We don't realize she has taken them until we look at our phones. She is so cute...and so preteen. As we are winding down the teen years with Bryn...we are in the homestretch, we see several more beckoning. Caleb will be 13 in one month and Esther is 11...and she is just bursting to be a teenager. She still has that softness of a little girl, but we keep on seeing glimmers in her life that are totally "TEEN." The entrance of selfies is a prime example. Love it. She has always been our quiet, keep to yourself girl...but all of a sudden she is becoming a social butterfly. Lots of friends...texting them on her tablet ( you should have seen my face when she sent me her first text)...small temper tantrums. It's in the mix..and Matt and I feel a little more prepared this time. We have some experience...we know what to expect...what to pay attention to and what to just ignore. By time we are done with this load of kid…