Notice on the picture above that the boys are wearing their new fleece sweaters. So, you know what happened here in Florida! Cool weather. Finally a brief break from the heat. A break from the mosquitoes. A break from the humidity. Can we shout Hallelujah?
1. I am thankful for the cool weather. It always comes when I can't take the heat another second.
2. I am thankful for my sweet husband. I think I say this a lot, but he truly is so beautiful to me.
3. I am thankful for all the funny noises that come out of my house. The giggles, the laughter and even the occasional yell.
4. I am thankful for sweet boys who sit with me on the chair, snuggling under a blanket while they read to me. Simple pleasures, yes sir.
5. I am thankful for this season in my life. Though it is so busy and full, it will be gone in a blink. So, now I have the memories to build and look back upon.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Popular posts from this blog
Who knew...16 years ago this journey would look like this? Sixteen years ago these kids weren't even alive...lol. Our oldest actually took the picture, as she was on her way to class at college. Now, truth be told...this picture took several times to take. No, we weren't waiting for any babies to smile...just for my youngest, yes my 10 year old, to get himself together. He still has a funky look on his face, but I will take it. Not everyone is happy all the time. And one day we will laugh at this picture and all of Judah's antics. These treasures have made this journey incredibly difficult, but it's been worth every step. I am so blessed to be their mom. And glad that I get to be their mom. Blessings on this next year!
This girl has been caught taking selfies on our cameras. We don't realize she has taken them until we look at our phones. She is so cute...and so preteen. As we are winding down the teen years with Bryn...we are in the homestretch, we see several more beckoning. Caleb will be 13 in one month and Esther is 11...and she is just bursting to be a teenager. She still has that softness of a little girl, but we keep on seeing glimmers in her life that are totally "TEEN." The entrance of selfies is a prime example. Love it. She has always been our quiet, keep to yourself girl...but all of a sudden she is becoming a social butterfly. Lots of friends...texting them on her tablet ( you should have seen my face when she sent me her first text)...small temper tantrums. It's in the mix..and Matt and I feel a little more prepared this time. We have some experience...we know what to expect...what to pay attention to and what to just ignore. By time we are done with this load of kid…