Thankful Thursday



I was excited to post my Gratitude Friday post, and then it dawned on me that it was only Thursday. So, I am jumping ahead of myself and making it Thankful Thursday. I don't think you will mind, will you?


1. I am thankful for a quiet house at night...kids snug in their beds and the house so peaceful.


2. I am thankful for the noise that permeates my house all day...knowing one day it won't be like that.


3. I am thankful for homemade chocolate chip cookies...the kind that I made this week.


4. I am thankful for little kisses from my kids...the unexpected kind that warm the heart.


5. I am thankful for the love that I get from my family. I couldn't live without them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?