There is Hope...



...For cooler weather. We woke up this morning to 65 degrees....which really isn't that cool, but so much better than the normal hot and sticky morning temp of 75. Amazing what ten degrees does (and of course a small dip in humidity)! So in honor of our cool(er) day...we spent the morning outside letting the kids ride their bikes and go on the swing in the pasture. It was glorious. And then (prompted by lots of begging from the kids) we put up all our fall decorations. Lots of pumpkins, acorns, apples and turkeys. This is my season...my favorite time of the year. Perhaps it has something to do with my birthday being only four days away. Purely pleasant. So, enjoy the beautiful weather and a handful of my family's favorite candy from the fall season (though actually I can't stand them, they just look pretty in my pumpkin jar). Happy Fall Y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?