Embrace the Camera

Our sweet pug, Mia, had to have surgery on her leg yesterday (to correct another surgery)...so we were without our beloved dog for a day.  We missed her. Well, yesterday Judah tagged along and we went to pick her up. The vet was swamped, so we had plenty of time to fill.  We played multiple games of  I-Spy and Rock, Paper, Scissors.  And then the camera was brought out.  He took some pictures and so did I.  It was a fun few minutes.  Just Judah and I together.  The following pictures are from our time together.



Make sure you head over to see Emily. She didn't post a picture this week, but still take a moment and visit her blog.  She is super awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?