Summer Comes to a Close


Phew! Can you believe it? Can you believe summer is over?  This time tomorrow morning we will be hitting the books and starting our 11th year homeschooling. Incredible. How does time go by so fast? I was telling Matt yesterday that I think this summer was the fastest ever.  It went by in a blink. So, I snapped this picture of all my kiddos at the place they spent the most time at this summer...the place they love so much.  Even so, I am excited about this upcoming school year. It's going to be full of knights, and kings and queens.  We are headed to the Middle Ages...I am so excited.  So, I hope your summer was as good as mine.  If not, don't live in regret and make the next season even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?