Swim Team

I had to post this morning about Bryn making the swim team yesterday.  After working all summer long and recovering from an injury to her shoulder..she made our local team yesterday.  She was able to complete the 100m butterfly under the required time.  Of course this was a major hurdle to beat, but now she has 6 days a week of practice (2.5 hours each day) ahead of her until mid-fall.  And lots of time for me picking up at the pool and watching meets.  Swim team for William and Esther ends tomorrow (with their last meet) and Bryn's time picks up now.  I need to start logging how many days I sit by the pool...lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?