Baby Shower for Jessica

Here is the mom-to-be, my best friend, Jessica. She is pregnant with her fifth baby, but her youngest is 9 years old. It's like starting all over again.
Here is Irene Negedly (Jessica's aunt and my friend), Jessica and Me.

Here is the cake that my husband made. So beautiful. So elegant. He is so talented.



The food table, decorated with a mixture of baby blue and Christmas. My goal was simple and elegant, and I think I achieved that.


Here is the cake table, with punch and cookies. Everything looked so pretty.





Jessica's aunt, Jessica and our long time friend Marina Owens. Marina was in town from Tennessee, and it was so good to see her.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?