Harvest Time!


Sometimes I read about people who live in farming communities up north and families taking advantage of the cheap prices....and it makes me so jealous. Living in Florida, we don't have the same advantages until... you remember about our fruit crops. My friend called me the other day and said a neighbor wanted her trees plucked of all the fruit before the freeze we are expecting this week....and we could keep whatever we picked. Harvest time! We met over at her house and walked over to the neighbors...and for the next two hours we picked two wagon loads full! So awesome! We divided the harvest up and I brought home about five bags full of fruit. My kids (who are fruit lovers) practically toppled me at the door. I will be cutting a lot of oranges in the next few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?