You Know It's December When...


I make peanut butter balls (or some call them buckeyes). It is a tradition that my mother handed down to me. It's her recipe. But I never make them any time of year...only at Christmas. The kids expect them. And I love to make them. And my daughter Bryn is always wanting to make them too! Matt's boss, loves them! But he asks for them all year long...so as a surprise (for the 2nd year), Matt will bring these to work today for his boss. A little gift for him...to let him know that I appreciate how favorable he has been to my husband. So, I am declaring a great December. Full of cheer, love, joy and most of all PEACE!
Peanut Butter Balls
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Mix all together. Make them in to small little balls. Melt chocolate on the stove (not too high or use a double boiler). Dip the balls in the pot and roll them around to be covered with chocolate. Put on wax paper on the counter to make them easy to put on separate serving tray. Yummy!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
YUM! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Superhero Mom said…
Allison, you didn't say how much chocolate!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?