Favorite Things 3


I thought I would post another favorite thing item...just not my own, lol. I made this Strawberry Cake for my husband for his birthday celebration. It is his absolutely favorite thing. I inherited the recipe from my mother-in-law. The recipe was quick and easy, but looks like you spent a lot of time! Enjoy!

Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

1 white cake mix
4 eggs
8 ounces of frozen strawberries
1 cup of oil
small box of strawberry jello

Grease tube pan and lightly flour, beat room temp. eggs and oil. Add rest of ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour and cool completely.

Cream Cheese Frosting

2-3 ounce packages of cream cheese
2 tsp. of milk
1 tsp. of vanilla
dash of salt
1 16 ounce package of confectioners sugar
Beat cream cheese with milk, just till it's smooth. Gradually beat in vanilla, salt and sugar until well blended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?