Thirty-Five


So, what can I say about this special day? My dear husband reached the ripe-old age of thirty five. Yes, I said it...the big 35! Some may say, mid-life...or a bit too close to forty. Since I also hit this milestone in the year 2010...I know what a life-changing event it can be. It can be a time to reevaluate where you have been and where you are going. Or we can let it pass by without a thought.
Enough about the year and the age. Happy Birthday to my husband Matthew! He is one amazing fellow. He works harder than anyone I know...long, full days. He loves his kids with such passion...everything he does is for them. And for us...this is our 16th year that we have been together for his birthday. I love him more than ever. Despite hard times in our marriage and changes that have happened in the past...we are coming out stronger than ever. Changes in our life have turned into more positive outcomes. I am excited for our future together. God has such great purpose and destiny. I feel overwhelmingly blessed that God picked Matt to be my soul-mate. Happy Birthday love...and I look forward to many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?