...5K...

Today I finished my fifth week of my 5k training! Can you believe how fast it is going? I am loving every bit of the training...I am so surprised.  This excitement is coming from someone who has never EVER run in her life.  Today I ran a consecutive 20 minutes...WooHoo! I took the challenge and ran for it (literally)!!! I feel the best that I have in my whole life.  God is so good.  He literally took me from dead and gave me a new life.  So thankful to my husband (who left me this message this morning when I left before dawn) for inspiring me to pursue this :)

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Woohoo!!!!! ♥ I'm either going for triathlon or half marathon. We'll see. I'm glad you've been bitten by the running bug!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?