Another Shot!


Yes, it's another shot of my little scientist. I can't stop snapping pictures of him. He is so adorable and soooo smart. Today, he is working on his time machine (and of course he must wear his new lab coat to be able to use all of his brain power). He has drawn pictures of it, talked about, dreamed about...and today he made his own Lego display of it. His mind does not work like mine, that's for sure. He really is my little scientist/inventor/genius. He actually remind me a lot of how my brother was when he was a boy...and there is a long line of engineers on my mom's side of the family...so it will be interesting to see what God does with this mind. Maybe build buildings and churches in third world countries...who knows, we will see?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?