While Mama Sleeps..

While I was trying to fall asleep last night, my kids happened to be up...which is very unusual. They were screaming and laughing downstairs, having a grand time. And me... I am so crazy about my bedtime because I have to be up at five-thirty...was frustrated upstairs because of the noise. This is the result of all the laughter...Judah, above, looking just like his dad. Can we say Mini-me for Matthew? It is so funny. Other than the curly hair, he is the spitting image of Matt.
And then there is my little Italian...haha! My boys look so different than each other. The boys obviously had a great time...and I fell asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?