Pleased to Meet You!

Here is the newest member of the Reynolds Nation. His name is Edward...a three year old pug from a rescue group. I know, the name is a bit regal, and every time I go to call him I yell out the name George. Not sure why? Maybe from my love of British history ;0
We got our first pug almost six years ago...our beloved Mia. She really has been the best dog. Loves us to bits and we love her the same. Other than a love for moving vehicles, she is superb. So, why rock the boat? Why bring in another dog? Edward needed a home. His foster parents needed to bring in another pug with far greater need...and so he found us. He is easy going...loves the kids, even Judah smashing his face into his. I think we may have found a perfect match for the Reynolds Nation. So, take a moment and welcome the newest member to the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?