Proud of my Boy!!!

Here he is!!!! My Joshie, my pookman, all grown up. This is him this evening...the night of his graduation. I can't believe he is this old. I remember him waving to me on the day of my graduation...he was only 6 months old, sitting on my mom's lap. I still remember calling him on the first day of Kindergarten...and now he is done. Sorry about the unclear picture...but I wanted to post a picture of him on his big night. Funny thing, he looks exactly like my dad, from a photo I saw of him at his graduation in 1963.



On the way...it has been a long haul, but he completed the task. Josh is so brilliant...he has the world at his fingertips. Excited to see what he does with his future!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?