Traveling Lady

I thought I would post a picture of my mom from today. She just landed in Tucson, Arizona this afternoon and she sent this picture to me. She flew a long way to see her first grandchild graduate from high school. Victoria Warnock, my niece, will be graduating tomorrow, in the top of her class. Already accepted to one of the state schools in Arizona (where it is cheaper to go to school) and ready to fly. My mom will be there for two days and then she will be off to Dayton, Ohio...to see her next grandchild graduate from high school. Joshua Logan will be graduating there...which is amazing to me, since he attended my graduation, just a babe...so many years ago. After a few days in Ohio, she will be back in Florida. It will be a whirlwind of a trip...we are just thankful that Victoria and Josh didn't graduate on the same day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?