TraffickJam 2011

Matt just sent this picture from the beach in Daytona. No, they are not enjoying the beautiful beaches of Florida. They are taking their morning to take a stand against child sex traffick. Matt and Bryn are participating in a 10 mile walk to end child sex trafficking in Cambodia. Yes, this is a real issue. I know we don't like to talk about subjects like that. But it is a reality. Bryn raised over $100 for the walk...and they are out there taking a stand. I am excited to see at a young age, Bryn knows that not everyone has the comfortable life that she enjoys. I love to see her heart. It makes me feel great to see her love for others and the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?