Quick, Run Outside!

I had to post a picture of the shuttle taking off from Cape Canaveral on Monday. For years, we have watched the shuttle take off on the television. We like to see the rockets rumble, and the engines push fire out...but then we have the privilege to run outside and watch it streak across the sky. It's one of my favorite memories with the kids...Quick, run outside, I would yell. Then we would wait for the fireball streaking across the sky, and then for the earth to shake. Sadly, there will only be one more shuttle going off...and I hope that the memories made will stay with my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?