Favorite Things 6

My new favorite thing...my Tortilla Press. I ordered this cast iron press last week from Amazon.com. The cost was under $20, which is very affordable for our budget. I have been making tortillas for awhile now, but it was a bit of a chore to roll them out...and it was really hard to get them round. A friend recommended this and I am in love. You can get the tortilla recipe from http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/... just put tortilla recipe in the search bar. It is so much easier than you would imagine, and of course so much healthier for you!
After the dough sits on the counter for a ten minutes, you roll them into little balls. If you want bigger tortillas, then you would want them bigger than this. These come out perfect for all the little hands in our house.

Voila! All ready to go...you can freeze them easily...just put wax paper in between them if you want to take them out individually. They are great for tacos, veggies or even peanut butter and jelly. This won't last very long at my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?