Summer is whispering....

I am sitting here in my house and it is 90 degrees outside...a bit warm for the last week of March. Today we are tempted to turn the air conditioning on...the air is stale, not much of a breeze and it's a bit humid. But we want to hold out until past March...and cooler days (low 80's) are supposed to be here all week with possible showers. I hate when it gets like this...this is when I hate living in Florida. Even so, we had a great day. The kids played outside and we worked on some projects in the house. Ready for a busy week. Have a great night...and if you live outside of Florida...enjoy the cooler temps :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?