Soccer, Here We Come!

After much anticipation by our boy William, he started his first practice yesterday for the season. This is the first organized sport he has ever played. He had been a ball of emotions for the past two weeks..."how will I know what to do? Will I be good at it? I am going to do great! I am not going to be good at it." It was so funny to hear all that he had to say. He counted down the days, and yesterday he started. I guess it all went well because as we were leaving he said, "how many more days until my next practice?"
Go William, Go!!!! Shin guards, cleats and all the good stuff included!

Lined up with his other teammates, watching the coach tell him what to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?